Prices incl. VAT shipping information
In collaboration with the Japanese design studio NUNO we present the Knirps X1 in the sign of water. The simple design is held in a blue and white tone and stylize raindrops. As already the model NUNO "Snow" before, this pocket umbrella is a very hip eye-catcher, no matter what kind of rainy weather.
The Capsule Collection is available in different umbrella models - from the smallest X1 to the model T.200 up to the stick umbrella T.703. The canopy not only protects against rain, but also prevents UV rays as an added bonus.
- Weight-optimized material mix
- Material of umbrella: 100% polyester
- Mechanism for attaching the case to a belt
loop or backpack, etc.
- 12-point shaft for maximum torsional stability
even in high winds
- Lightweight and quick drying fabric
- different colours and motives
- Smallest patented umbrella from Knirps
- Mid-size canopy, 8 ribs
- EVA-Etui with strap
|Color:||white, blue, Mehrfarbig|
|Features:||with uv protection|