Prices incl. VAT shipping information
Discover the new Knirps umbrellas from this year's collection for autumn and winter. The different designs stretch over a protective 98 cm and keep you dry even in autumn through rainy days. The practical Duomatic function guarantees a very easy operation and ensures the special longevity of the umbrella model T.200 by a stable aluminium frame.
A further advantage of this autumn / winter collection is the environmentally friendly and ultra-modern Ecorepel coating of the canopy. This gives the umbrella a water- and dirtrepellent coating which is even biodegradable.
Due to the three-part shaft, folding the umbrella is very easy and can be stowed away in a few minutes in the bag. Thanks to the use of the highest quality materials such as aluminium and fibreglass and the precise workmanship, the T.200 is one of the most robust umbrellas in our range and can therefore withstand wind speeds of up to 140 km/h in a wind tunnel.
Convince yourself of the robustness of our umbrellas with our wind tunnel test << view here>>
- High quality material mix of aluminum, steel and fiberglass
- Robust stick made of aluminum
- Enlarged rail profiles for maximum stability in any wind direction
- Extremely smooth automatic opening and closing
- Material screen covering: 100% polyester
- Practical zipper on the case
- Environmentally friendly Ecorepel coating
- Tested in wind tunnel at 140 km/h
- Compact and comfortable
- User-friendly Duomatic function
- 8 rails; low weight
- Case with zipper
- Silver frame
|Color:||red, black, Mehrfarbig|
|Opening mechanism:||open / close automatic|