Conception and Programing:
Payment via credit card is carried out by:
HUELLEMANN & STRAUSS ONLINESERVICES S.à r.l.
1, Place du Marché
Dipl. Vw. Mirko Hüllemann
Payment via PayPal is carried out by:
PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. & Cie, S.C.A.
Société en Commandite par Actions
Sitz: 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxemburg
RCS Luxemburg B 118 349
Note on online settlement of dispute:
The EU-Commission will provide an internet plattform for out-of-court online settlement of disputes („ODR-Plattform“)
for online contracts. The ODR-Plattform is available under the following link:
Note pursuent to § 36 para. 1 no. 1 VSBG - we (doppler, H.Würflingsdobler GmbH) are not obliged and do not take part in a dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer protection authority.
All rights reserved. Texts, pictures and illustrations of this website are subject to copyright and
cab only be used with the permission of doppler, H.Würflingsdobler GmbH.
Data protection policy of the company doppler H.Würflingsdobler GmbH
1. H. Würflingsdobler GmbH, A.-Kolping-Str. 3, D-84359 Simbach am Inn, Germany, uses personal data (e.g. title, name, address, email address, telephone number, fax number, bank account details, IP address) in accordance with the provisions of German data protection law.
H. Würflingsdobler GmbH shall only store and process data that has been provided by the user as part of the data entry procedure for the ordering of goods. H. Würflingsdobler GmbH shall use the user’s data without his express consent solely for the purposes of completing and handling the order. Personal data is individual information regarding personal or factual circumstances relating to a particular or a specific natural person. This includes information such as name, address, telephone number and date of birth, amongst other things.
2. The data controller within the meaning of Art. 13 (1) of the German Telemedia Act (TMG) / Art. 3 (7) of the German Data Protection Act (BDSG) is:
H. Würflingsdobler GmbH
CEO: Hermann Würflingsdobler
84359 Simbach / Deutschland
Tel.: +49 (0) 8571 / 9122 - 351
Fax: +49 (0) 8571 / 9122 - 9351
Register no. HRB 7264
Register court Landshut
TAX ID no. DE 814879791
3. Once the contract has been completely processed and the purchase price fully paid, the user’s data will be blocked against further use and deleted once the fiscal and commercial provisions have expired, unless the user has granted express consent to the further use of his data.
4. The user can object to both the storage and use of his data that is recorded by H. Würflingsdobler GmbH in accordance with the statutory provisions at any time with future effect. The objection will likewise be recorded. Cancellation can be made by email to shop(at)knirps.de or to the postal address of H. Würflingsdobler GmbH as mentioned in paragraph 2.
5. The user is also entitled to request the free of charge correction, blocking or deletion of his data at any time and to object to the use of his data for direct marketing or advertising purposes, as well as to receive information on the storage of his personal data. Free of charge assistance for this is available at the email address or the postal address as mentioned in paragraph 2.
6. In addition to the above declaration, all personal data from interested parties that is transmitted to H. Würflingsdobler GmbH shall not be made available to third parties without express written consent, unless this is required by law or official orders.
7. Statistical evaluation of visitors to this website
H. Würflingsdobler GmbH processes and stores the following data when this website or individual data on this website is retrieved:
IP address, website from which the data was retrieved, name of the data, date and time of retrieval, the volume of transmitted data and a report on the success of the retrieval (so-called web log). The access data is used exclusively in non-personalised form for the continued improvement of this online offer and for statistical purposes.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis tool of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA (hereinafter: Google). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”. These are text files that are stored on a user’s computer to help analyse how the user uses the website. The information gathered by Google Analytics on the use of this website is transferred to a Google server, which may be located in states outside of the member states of the European Union or outside of the contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. In case IP-anonymisation is activated on this website, the user’s IP address will be truncated by Google in advance within the area of the member states of the European Union or in the other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
Only in rare, exceptional cases will the whole IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. Google will use this information to evaluate the use of the website on behalf of the operator of the website. The transmitted IP address from the user’s browser as part of the Google Analytics service will not be associated with other Google data.
Through the activation of IP anonymisation in the Google Analytics tracking code of this website, the user’s IP address will be anonymised by Google before transmission. The installation of cookies can be prevented by adjusting the browser software. However, in doing so it may be that not all functions of this website can be used to the full extent. The user can however prevent the tracking of data that is generated by the cookies regarding his use of the website (incl. his IP address) by Google and prevent Google from using this data by downloading and installing the browser add-on that is available from the following link:
Further information is available at:
You can also opt-out from being tracked by Google Analytics with effect for the future by downloading and installing Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Addon for your current web browser:
This website uses Mouseflow, a web analytics tool from Mouseflow ApS, Flaesketorvet 68, 1711 Copenhagen, Denmark, to record randomly selected individual visits (only with an anonymous IP address). This creates a protocol of mouse movements and clicks with the intention of displaying individual site visits by random sampling and deriving potential improvements for the website. The information is not personal and will not be disclosed. If you do not want a recording, you can opt put for all websites that use Mouseflow under the following link: www.mouseflow.com/opt-out
“Cookies” are text files that are stored on a user’s computer when using websites. Cookies contain information that the web server can retrieve and process upon the next visit to the website. The process of installing a cookie is also known as “set a cookie”.
Cookies remain on a user’s computer until they expire (e.g. after one year) or until the user deletes them. There are also so-called “session cookies”, which are immediately removed when the browser is closed. Both types of cookie are used on this website.
If a user does not generally wish to install any cookies, it is possible to adjust the browser settings so that the cookies are either rejected or the user is notified when a cookie is installed on his computer. Cookies can of course be deleted straight away after leaving our website.
9. Special functions of this website
With the contact form the user can send his inquiry to the H. Würflingsdobler GmbH. His data will be forwarded via the provider to the H. Würflingsdobler GmbH by mail and will be deleted as soon as possible, provided that there are no statutory storage obligations. No use for a different purpose or a data transfer to third parties takes place.
Our newsletter keeps you up-to-date on our company and our offers. If you would like to receive our newsletter, we will need a valid email address and information that allows us to verify that you are the owner of the entered email address or that the owner of the address consents to receiving the newsletter. Further data will not be requested. The data shall only be used for sending out the newsletter and shall not be passed on to third parties.
Upon registration for the newsletter, we will store your IP address and the date of registration. This is solely for evidential purposes in case a third party abuses an email address and registers for the newsletter without knowledge of the entitled party.
You may revoke your consent to the storage of data, the email address and its use for sending you the newsletter at any time. Cancellation can be made via a link in the newsletter itself, in your profile or by sending a request to the above-mentioned contact addresses.
10. Anonymous / pseudonymous use of the website
It is possible to visit this website without entering personal details.
No pseudonymous user profiles will be created. In particular, no association will be made between pseudonymous user data and the data of a pseudonym.
11. This data protection policy can be reviewed and retrieved at any time on the website of H. Würflingsdobler GmbH: shop.knirps.de/en/imprint-and-privacy-policy or downloaded here.