Prices incl. VAT shipping information
Ultra light - ultra slim - ultra stable.
This is what our U.200 pocket umbrella stands for - part of the lightest and most compact series from Knirps.
Due to the umbrella's slim dimensions when closed, it fits in any pocket, making it perfect for traveling.
With its reduced weight of 185 g (in comparison: the T.200 weighs 320 g), the umbrella can be taken anywhere without being too heavy.
The low weight is achieved by very light materials such as aluminium.
When folded, this pocket umbrella has a length of 26 cm, which means it can be stowed practically anywhere. The carrying strap on the handle also ensures effortless transport.
But the U.200 is not only ultra light, it also preposses the Knirps quality criteria. It has been tested in a wind tunnel and can withstand wind speed of up to 120 km/h whereby it is the perfect companion for stormy days.
- 3-part shaft made of aluminium
- 3-part ribs made of aluminium and fiberglas
- Automatic open-close mechanism by the press of one button
- Material of umbrella canopy: 100% polyester
- Lightest Knirps with duomatic function (185 g)
- Extra wide release button for comfortable opening
- Black frame
- Compact and comfortable
- Perfect for travelling
- Delivery includes a protective cover in matching colours
- Wind tunnel tested at 120 km/h
|Color:||black, red, yellow, green, blue|
|Opening mechanism:||open / close automatic|
|Features:||with rubber strap|